Saturday 4th November 10:00 – 13:00 in the ECO Action Hub Maidenhead
You can’t fix what you don’t understand – luckily, the Climate Fresk turns climate science into a game! Played by over 1M people worldwide, this collaborative workshop allows you to understand the essential issues of climate change in order to take action.
Based on IPCC reports, you’ll learn how the climate functions – as well as the consequences of its disruption. Whether you’re a novice or an expert, you’ll learn a lot in just three hours.
How it works: The workshop is based on a 42-card game.
- Each card represents an element, a cause or a consequence of climate change.
- In teams, guided by facilitators, you have to find the cause-effect relationship between the different components of climate change.
- Collective intelligence will get you from one set of cards to the next!
- This step-by-step reconstruction provides keys to understand the complexity and develop an overview of climate change.
All you need to bring is your joy, energy, and willingness to learn! Just make sure to arrive on time so we can start the workshop with the whole group, and plan to stay for the full 3 hours (there will be a short break in the middle).
- Book now: secure your spot – Click here: Climate Fresk Workshop
Tickets: offered at £10, £5, or free … best considered as a donation which we welcome but no donation is also fine. ALL the registration details you need are in the link.